Things You Would Never Know Without Our Movies
1. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beatings but
will wince when a woman tries to cleanse his wounds.
2. The hero cannot fall in love with the heroine (vice versa) unless
they first perform a dance number in the rain.
3. Once applied, make-up is permanent, in rain or in any other
4. Two lovers can be dancing in the field and suddenly, 100 people will
appear from God-knows-where and join them in the dance.
5. In the final scene, the hero will discover that the bad guy whom he
was up against was actually his brother and the maid who looked after
him was his mother and the chief inspector was his father and the Judge
was his uncle and so forth.
6. Key English words used in the movie (usually said out loud between sentences) are
"No Problem!", "My God!", "Get Out!", "Shut-up!", "Impossible!", "Please forgive me!"
7. They drop down to the ground and roll and roll while singing and
leap to their feet in different clothings.
8. They can run around the coconut trees, singing, battling eyelids and
throwing glances at each other and change clothes all at the same time
without getting out of breath.
Things You Would Never Know Without Some Sword-Fighting Movies
1. Being the hero's parents is always unlucky and will usually be
killed by enemies when the hero is young and the hero will orphan.
2. When a man is wounded and dying, he always manages to catch his
breath and speak a few sentences to reveal the killer before dropping
his head and being declared dead.
3. Skilled people are able to fly over roof tops, up trees and across
distances without any sweat. But when travelling to towns and villages,
they still have to walk or ride horses.
4. The heroes need not have to work for money, but will always have
gold and silver with them to pay for their food dishes.
5. The heroes and villains will meet each other very often no matter
how big the country is and no matter where they are.
6. Healing internal wounds in the body is as easy as sitting down cross-
legged, palms on the knees and smoke coming out from the head.
7. They can keep alot of stuff in their sleeves and waistbands and
never drop them. Especially a lot of gold & silver ingots.